Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hellooooooooo there! Today was a great day in Rachel world. Work went swell, workout was great and a trip to Wal-mart is always good :) Ha Ha
It's been one full week now that i've started eating right and exercising and i feel great. It's weird how you can automatically feel better about yourself when you know you are making better food choices regardless if you are losing weight. My beloved cheeseburgers will have to wait a long time for me! No more cheeseburgers! Bye Bye FAT! Bye Bye FAT Rachel! I don't want to see you anymore! Ha Ha
Skinny Rachel has been hiding for MANY years and i'm determined to find her!

It was so funny tonight when i attended my Kick-boxing class because i couldn't keep up and or keep to the beat of the music but my main goal was to be there and get a workout....i didn't die and i made it thru so i'm a happy camper!

Now for a good night sleep....

Bye world - i will see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment